- The Evil Tester's Guide to Eeevil
- Oredev 2014 Page Object Abstractions and Beyond
- Oredev 2014 Confessions of An Accidental Security Tester
- StarEast 2014 Lightning Keynote - A Sense of Readiness
- Web scraping as a Test Design Approach
- The Evil Tester's Guide to Technical Testing
- Thinking Visually In Software Testing
- Selenium Simplified WebDriver Webinar Using Java #1
- Selenium Simplified WebDriver Webinar Using Java #2
- TestBash 2.0 99 Second Talk Push Your Testing Concepts To Their Limit
- 99 Second Talk: Words As Symbols
- The Software Testing V-model Reclaimed
Selenium And WebDriver
- Historical Overview of Selenium WebDriver Training
- How is Maven getting the dependencies for Selenium 2 WebDriver Training
- How to create a simple Selenium WebDriver test using Java and IntelliJ
- Introduction to Maven for Selenium 2 WebDriver Training
- Using Selenium Simplified Book With Selenium 2.0
- Model Based Testing & WebScraping With WebDriver 1
- Model Based Testing & WebScraping With WebDriver 2
- Summary of Why Maven for use with Selenium 2 WebDriver Training
Exploratory Test Sessions
- Exploratory Test Session Explained - Bugzilla
- An exploratory Technical Web Testing session using Gruyere and Google Chrome
- Burp Suite Basics For Software Testing
- Burp Suite Repeater & Intruder Tutorial
- Subscribe to Evil Tester Videos
- Welcome to Compendium Developments
This is a collated list of some of our Compendium Developments videos.
We also have a YouTube channel where you can find many more of our videos.
Our online training courses also have free preview videos
Why should you settle for being a good little tester? You can be better than that.
Page Object Abstractions and Beyond
Confessions of an Accidental Security Tester
Lightning Keynote - A Sense of Readiness
Web scraping as a Test Design Approach using Selenium 2.0
Becoming more technical, gives you more flexibility, more options, and gives you more ways that you can add value on a project.
An overview of many types of visual thinking for software testing
The First Selenium Simplified WebDriver Webinar
The second in a series of webinars on WebDriver automation using Java.
A version of my 99 second talk at the TestBash 2.0
A short talk on why you should avoid definitions, and instead use descriptions
I decided to reclaim the v-model of software testing
A Brief Historical Overview of Selenium for the Selenium WebDriver Training Course
A description of how maven gets dependencies for test automation.
A brief overview on how to create a simple Selenium WebDriver test using Java and IntelliJ
Introduction to Maven for the Selenium 2 WebDriver Training
video provides an overview of the changes from Selenium 1.0 to Selenium 2.0 to help you follow the initial chapters of the book
Practise session for a talk given at the London Selenium Meetup Group Part One
Practise session for a talk given at the London Selenium Meetup Group Part Two
Summary of Why I use Maven for the Selenium 2 WebDriver Training .
An exploratory testing session explained using Bugzilla
An example of what an exploratory test session with additional 'Technical' focus might look like
Demonstrate the basics Burp Suite For Software Testing
Demonstrate the basics Burp Suite Repeater For Software Testing
A Promo video for the Evil Tester videos Channel